The idea of the establishment of the guild in the Church of Nigeria, Anglican Communion was mooted in Lagos at the 2nd General meeting of the Women's Guild representatives in 1923 by Mrs. Melvin Jones the then President. Hence THE LADIES/GIRLS/BOYS GUILD is a fellowship of all unmarried Girls, Ladies and Boys within the Anglican Communion.
Is open to all baptized children of the Anglican Church.
"We are to grow up into Christ in every way." Ephesians 4:15
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
1. To accept Jesus as my Lord and personal Saviour.
2. To speak the truth always and walk uprightly.
3. To obey my parents, teachers and Civil Authorities.
4. To read the Bible and pray every day.
5. To have a Solemn and Holy Matrimony only with a fellow Christian.
6. To stand firmly as a soldier of Christ.
DR. MRS. LYDIA OLUKEMI ODEDEJI PRESIDENT, DIOCESAN WOMEN ORGANISATIONS
Drs. Mrs. Lydia Olukemi Odedeji is the Diocesan President of WOMEN ORGANISATIONS and Wife of the Bishop of the Diocese of Lagos West (Anglican Communion)...Read More